Friday, March 4, 2011

Fishing In Sedeli

A total of 13 people have confirmed their participation to

DSC00960

Sedeli sea fishing. Two boats in one book for 6 people and one for 7 people. Perhaps for public the number 13 is not the favorite, but for us it isnot a scary.



DSC00961
10:50 hrs arriving at the Air Keroh, then off to Air Hitam to meet Fendi and Akob. Then back out to Highway towards Kulai, Kota Tinggi directly. In Kota Tinggi our meal, and then to the Wholesale Market to buy bait and food then continue towards Sedili.
P6200022 P6200023

In the course of the junction we see Felda Taib Andak, Kampung of Mawi. At about 5.00 am we arrived at  Sedili Jetty, loading of goods in a boat and sailed to high seas.

P6210025 P6210027 P6210034



I'm not sure about the others, but for me it was a journey that is so excited.  It is the second time I went to sea, Sentubung was first time , a large ship nothing to me,but this time is a small boat. All the way up to the boat, my feelings, excited and worried, like "rojak mamak", soup, noodles, tofu, mixed. Not worry about the death but fear of the waves slammed. I am the most "young" in the crowd tu - "Sweet 61". Now this already learned a little bit not-really want is the fear of death. Scared is scared, but like the white man said "Its' worry not scared" especially when we know "who" with us on the boat.

Nearly three hours sailing, we came to the fishing location, boat dropped anchor. there have already there are several boats around us. But I was just sitting quietly, swing on the flying boat waves cause I can not stand. I was crawling.  But at one time he dropped her back at my laptop. Luckily I was not broken thigh. I am happy if sitting on my lap was Rozita Che Wan or Norish Karman but it is Pak Akob. If there are members who do not hold the cradle of the waves we seek refuge behind the island. Late afternoon we anchor the middle of the sea.
Overnight on the boat in the middle of a large wave until in the morning and a slow boat cradle. The first time I slept on the floor of the boat with backpack. New felt lost Dunlop  pillows and mattresses in the house, which during the time we just threw the body and sleep without saying thank you for giving us pillows and mattresses. Sunday morning there is a continued fishing.
Finally, this trip means a lot to me. I am also confident that other members such as Dino, Pian, Hood, Muaz, Khalid, Fendi, Amir, Zaini have fun and memories, respectively. I thank you for not having problems dizziness and seasickness, the only thing that I really worry about. Two or three days before departure, I ask many times pray for smooth journey, no problems with the boat and everything is simplified. Thank God it happened, as requested. That's human nature, when afraid, if worried, just ask, just remembered. When you want to secure a happy remembrance was tough, tough kind of scrap rubber

They are also fellow members of the family friendly so feel when assembled crowd, a little joke-joke, curse, curse a little. When looking at the sea stretched, came the islands of stone on which to grow grass, but his power of its creator. Independent living on the Island seabirds without any interruption. What we are feeling and going through the middle of the sea bring us, the sweat and hard work make a living fishingman. I joke with my friends this last year when buying fish at the market, not fresh, very fresh because we are already feeling the pinch, gastric waves
Maybe October / November we want to try again. He said that when the sea is heard-heard stories tenang.Tapi there who want to "repeat" in Ogos.Harap hope that this time-Taiko-Taiko and especially to Pak Tam.

P6210029 P6210039 P6210040Finally, thanks to Hud, Acu Zahar and Bang Ngah who struggled manage this program, which lead to the UDA and the members who participated.

MARINE vast Sedili

FISHERS OF FINDING Kerisi

O Sedili, WE COME AGAIN

WANT BRING BACK mackerel THE SEVEN Feet Long.

GOMBAK
June 2009

PAK LONG  MAIL